Monday 11 August 2008

Hard

I have been trying to find a subject to talk about today and I just can't think of anything. I have started this entry about seven times now and every time I deleted the lot. It sometimes is very hard to find anything to talk about, especially since my job isn't always as interesting as I would like it to be. Yesterday was another day of rail replacement and was quite uneventful. At the end of the evening my colleague did the last trip (with a total of five passengers) and I went straight home. I had a couple of beers with another colleague and got home in the middle of the night. I watched a bit of Olympics and went to bed at a quarter to five.

Today I have a day off and I didn't get up until quarter to twelve this afternoon. Another boring day...


Perhaps tomorrow I will have more luck finding something to talk about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!