Monday 27 October 2008

Moods

I have written about them before probably and will most likely write about them again some time in the future: teenagers! Today was another day filled with them. My mood has dropped like a ton of bricks because of it. Combining teenagers with crossing the dyke four times makes my mood even worse. Having those teenagers then misbehave and being an absolute pain in the behind, just made sure my mood plummeted to below zero. So, not a good day. And the week doesn't seem to be improving either: the rest of the week is more of the same (although those kids better behave).
So, my mood is bad, the weather is getting worse and the clock has gone back last weekend, making the evening start an hour earlier.
It's a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!