Sunday 19 April 2009

Eeehhh...

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mara!

  1. Some hotels in Las Vegas have Mara floating in their swimming pools.
  2. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Mara to reach the earth's core.
  3. Mara will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C.
  4. Mara can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
  5. Mara is the world's smallest mammal.
  6. The Mara-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Mara-fights take place there every day!
  7. During severe windstorms, Mara may sway several feet to either side.
  8. The porpoise is second to Mara as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
  9. Mara is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
  10. Mara became extinct in England in 1486.
I am interested in - do tell me about

1. Oh, I wish... floating on a nice airbed in the sun, mmm
2. Well, that's just plain nonsense, it's at least four thousand and seventy-nine kilometers...
3. Yes it's true, I've been a gas for many years now!
4. The heat would be true (since I'm a gas), the acid not so much unfortunately.
5. I know for a fact that isn't true, since it's the Mini-Mara that is the smallest!
6. It's hard to fight a gas, but apparently a lot of people are trying.
7. Well, I would. I'm a gas...
8. I don't know whether that means I'm incredibly stupid since the porpoise isn't known for its intelligence, or whether I would be highly intelligent with my IQ of 137.
9. Good thing I'm a gas then isn't it?
10. Being killed in a bath-tub most likely, like his (near) namesake Marat!

3 comments:

  1. I thought a porpoise was a kind of dolphin. And they are very intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allright then aren't I?

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!