Thursday 24 September 2009

Oh wow!


Yesterday I got my first award! Ever!!! Thank you so much Debby over at For Your Tears! There is however one condition attached to the award: I have to list ten honest things about myself! Oh goody (said with a downhearted sigh)...

1. I hate kissing
2. I can sit around and do nothing at all for days on end
3. I sometimes wish I didn't have cats so I could travel more easily
4. I will not get rid of my cats to travel more easily
5. I am sometimes scared of ending up alone
6. The only Dutch books I read are Mills & Boon, Dutch version
7. I had my first date aged 18 with a man over ten years my senior: it didn't work
8. I tried smoking twice: the first time I put the burning end in my mouth, the second time I finished a bottle of beer within five seconds! Yuck...
9. I love it when people compliment me on my language skills (English, German, Italian or French).
10. I used to be called Marja.

Well, that's my ten honest facts. Now I have to pass this award on as well (it's not nice to keep it to oneself, even if I would love to do so). I would like to pass it on to the following people:

5 comments:

  1. So I will comment as I read from your list. I too can sit for days and do nothing. At least cats give you some freedom compared to dogs. Your day will come but you need to like kissing!!!

    It was my pleasure to give you the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO! What have you done?!?!?! Don't you like me? Are you having a bad hair day? AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
    But thanks anyway. I'll probably ignore it, but you never know ;-)

    Congratulations on your first award. Had I known you were awardless, I would have given you one long ago. You could of course pick up the Oskar from my blog. Please do. You deserve it! No strings attached and that's what makes it beautiful.

    I prefer Mara to Marja too and I know what you mean about being able to travel if you don't have pets. I've never smoked. Your English is great! You are probably saving yourself for an attractive Canadian Mountie or lumberjack who doesn't like kissing either. I hope you have a plan B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can also sit around for days and do nothing!! congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me. I will post it shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the Award !!I have seen your Blog.It is very beautiful and lovely !Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!