Saturday 12 December 2009

Oink

Oink oink oink oink sow. Oink piglet oink oink oink. Oink oink boar oink. Oink oink oink oink swine. Oink oink oink piggery. Oink oink hogs oink oink oink oink oink. Oink sow oink oink oink. Piglet oink oink oink.

Do you get the drift of the conversation over the last three days yet? If not, let me enlighten you: I had eleven pigfarmers, two pig medication people and one pig vet on board. Conversation ranged from swine to sows to boars to piglets to medication. It was over five hundred kilometers on day one. We got stuck in traffic for four hours on our way there, so the day got even longer!

Now don't get me wrong! They were nice men and even though the topic got a bit boring after three days, it was not too bad. They did make a mess though! Only fourteen of them and still... It was like I had a coach load of 15-year olds.

Just to stay on the subject of pigs:
A lion, a tiger and a pig are talking about who is the scariest of the three. The lion says: if I roar, the whole of the savannah is cowering. Ah, says the tiger: if I roar, the whole of the jungle is cowering. Ah, says the pig: if I sneeze, the whole world is cowering!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, can't imagine the conversations you heard! Love the joke.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!