Wednesday 2 January 2013

Red tape

I finally got on the phone to them this morning. I had tried on New Year's Eve, but they were closed that day which didn't lighten my mood that much. So, at 9.05am this morning, I was on the phone to the Dutch Ministry of Justice. To ask them where on earth my 'I am a nice person' form is!!

Well, it turns out I am a nice person, since they sent it on December 19th last year!! Meaning, the Norwegian postal services are very very slow. I knew that to begin with, but still. So, I am hoping that it will arrive this week so I can start driving as soon as possible. 

Hello Norway!!

5 comments:

  1. I confim that you are a nice person and you know the post around Christmas and New Year is a real snail mail ! Everywhere ! They are overloaded with all the Christmas cards and letters if it would have been another month it would be certainly quicker !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with you and Gattina, we know you are a good person but I'm happy to hear they mailed it out. Hope it arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! I thought maybe you were really a bad person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I read on Facebook that this arrived in the mail today? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you have it by now! Don't let me get started on the trials and tribulations of obtaining bureaucratic documents!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!