Thursday 4 April 2013

'Spring'

You may remember the photo I posted last year in this same meme concerning spring. I actually was spending time on top of Lifjell in the Telemark region where it snowed most days. If you have forgotten: here's what it looked like. This year I am spending my spring in Norway again. However, this time I had something completely different to photograph. 

I had seen these magpies a few days ago. Flying back and forth to their 'building site'. And last Sunday they were still busy with it. So, I snapped some photos. You can see one of the magpies quite clearly, the other one is a bit harder to find, but it is there. Right underneath the other one actually, you can see the top of its head. 

This is my 48th entry to Photo Theme for Thursday. Why not join?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting that you were in Norway last year for Spring. Big difference in the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enlarged your photo (it's beautiful, by the way) and I could see the other magpie plus what I think might be the nest.
    So great that you are having a lovely Spring to make you feel at home in Norway. I'm so happy for you.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the only birds we have here "en masse" around our street ! The nag the cats, steal food and are very aggressive ! But they are beautiful birds in their tuxedos !

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!