Thursday 9 May 2013

'Wet'

Turns out that despite all the wet that fell from the sky in the past few weeks, I haven't got that many photos that look wet. Although any photo of any body of water is naturally of wetness of course. So I dug and I found and I posted!

It's a photo I took during the first rowing training we had and you can see the wetness nearly jumping off the screen. First of all the wetness coming from the water itself: the Karmsund (Sound of Karm) and then of course from the low-hanging clouds that only promise more rain and wetness. I can tell you from experience that it delivered and I was soaked at the end of our training.

This is my 53rd entry for Photo Theme on Thursday. Why not join?

5 comments:

  1. No doubt ! even the water is wet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot....you can definitely see the rain over the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind getting wet. I walk in the rain a lot! But only if I can go home and get dry. Getting wet while tent camping is really not fun, because then you stay cold and wet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's sort of inviting in a mysterious way. I love the "atmosphere" when it's about to rain.

    -Neeraj
    My entry: http://www.bharari.net/picture-of-the-week-94/

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!