Wednesday 29 October 2014

Sorry

The scene of some severe water damage right now
I have been getting some grief over my non blogging habit of late. Not even a Photo on Sunday! Not good. Not good at all. 

It's not just blogging that is down at the moment. It's facebook, emails, anything to do with my laptop. No, it's not broken. No, my internet is not down. It's me. 

I am a bit down. All to do with that pain in my lower abdomen. With not hearing from the MRI. From waiting and taking pills and not having had a good night's sleep in a long time. Add to that some new duties at work, a very dry course and of course my ordinary work. Not conducive to a happy Mara!

I will be visiting my gp again next Monday (she doesn't know yet), and will be wanting a referral to a gynaecologist. Hoping that he/she can figure out what is wrong. Because I am now strongly inclined to think it has something to do with my female parts. 

Taken last summer, it is now a lot higher and wilder. And more destructive...
Now, if you are worried about me because of the all the flooding happening in Western Norway: don't. It's not too close to me and so far we have had no problems. If you are wondering when The Man is going to go, the geologists are unsure now, but I hope it will be during the day so they can film it. Oh, and The Man is the name in English for a mountain that is breaking up. Not volcanic, just rock, but breaking up anyway. 

So, hoping that I will soon get answers, get some good night's sleep and some more Christmas films (did I tell you I loooooooooove my birthday present to myself: best thing ever this satellite!). And of course to blogging a bit more often.

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh dear, I am sorry to hear things are a bit overwhelming at the moment... I did wonder, but things this side have been a bit distracting too; not least that I am in Edinburgh as dad has had a minor procedure requiring simple nursing cares and I was available. (He's fine...) Get the doc onto it for sure. Blessings and don't worry about blog and stuffs until you are feeling the strength... We'll be here!!! Hugs, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about your father. Hope he will be in good form again soon.

      I will be starting to blog a bit more again now. I hope anyway!

      Delete
  2. Mara, while I have missed your posts the most important thing is for you to get to feeling better. It is challenging for doctors to determine root causes of problems. Glad to know you had not been washed away in any of the floods. Will keep you in my thoughts. Janice, xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope to be better at blogging at least. The rest will have to follow soon as well. Otherwise I will just have to call in sick! Which I hate doing.

      Delete
  3. ((Hugs)) Sorry your having so much pain. Hoping they can find something soon to ease your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!