Sunday 2 November 2014

Photo on Sunday 2014-31

When my sister was here we had some real goodies to eat. Kale 'n' mash is always good, but no photos. I did get a photo of the waffles I made though. They were delicious with the remainder of last year's plum jam and with this year's blackberry jam.

My sister made filled 'speculaas'. A Dutch treat that we were able to recreate fortunately. Internet certainly has its uses! We ate the cookie/cake before photos could be taken though. Too delicious!

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Speculaas AND waffles??? 'scuse me whilst I go drool...... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was worth more mmmmm's than you put down. It was scrum diddly umptious!

      Delete
  2. Yummy. Time with a sister is always an opportunity to enjoy family comfort foods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having her here was already part of the fun and then having good food... Mmmm

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice time with your sister and I can certainly see you in her face!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!