Thursday 4 May 2017

Going home

No, I am not talking about the going home I will be doing tomorrow. I am talking about the going home I did today, after only a few hours at work. And once home I slipped out the pussycat and then proceeded to the couch, where I slept/dozed for three hours. 

It wasn't the worst case of an h I have had in the last few years, but it wasn't the best case scenario either (like non-existent). It not only kept me from working, it also kept me from the running training today. Now, I will be honest here, I am not grieving particularly over either of those. I am however a bit anxious over this coming weekend. It had better not be a repeat of my last visit home!

Anyway, the h has abated somewhat, I have been eating fine and I have drunk plenty of fluids. I will now go and pack my suitcase and head to bed early (ish). And crossing everything I will be fine tomorrow. When I will be going home!

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    This points to the very going home itself being, perhaps a 'tensor'; albeit a positive one. Hope the rest does ya good and that the trip brings even more relief. Huggies from here. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara lots of kitty purrs and hugs to your mom when you get home. We hope her surgery is not too involved and solves all the problems. I'm glad you H is better
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the H. Praying you wake up feeling perfect tomorrow and have a nice trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Here's hoping for an h-free trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope today is much better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. H is going around. My DIL and granddaughter are both battling them this week. Do hope you have a lovely h free visit home.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!